A Relaxing Tropez Spa Natick Pedicure: Just What the Doctor Ordered
While a nail salon pedicure will give you the basics in foot care, including nail trimming, cuticle removal, exfoliation, and polish, you haven’t really experienced the full benefits that a pedicure has to offer until you treat yourself to a “spa pedicure” at Tropez spa Natick. Yes, you may pay a bit more for this service, but the added expense will be well worth it, especially when you realize just how much extra pampering a spa pedicure involves and how healthy they can be when you get them on a regular basis.
Tropez Spa Provides a Luxurious Environment In Which to Have Your “Spa Natick Pedicure”
While we strive to create as comfortable an environment as we can in our nail salon, our spa pedicure facility can only be described as luxurious. We provide state-of-the-art pedicure chairs that embrace you in a cocoon of comfort, as well as soft lighting and relaxing music that are sure to lull you into a sense of peace and calm. The environment alone will melt away a week’s worth of stress.
Your Tropez Spa Natick pedicure will relax you even further as your pedicurist performs the following procedures:
- Your feet are soaked in a warm and relaxing whirlpool bath to which we had soothing, aromatherapy scents.
- Next, your pedicurist will clean and trim your toenails and cuticles, as well as remove calluses, creating skin on your feet that’s as soft as a baby’s.
- Your pedicurist will then exfoliate your skin from your knees to your toes, followed by the application of a moisturizing hot-towel wrap to hydrate and moisturize your skin.
- A spa pedicure would not be complete without a soothing leg and foot massage that includes the application of rich massage oils to your skin.
- Finally, your pedicurist will apply the polish of your choice.
Of course, you are not obliged to have your nails polished which means, if you are a man, you have no excuse for depriving yourself of the benefits of a Tropez Spa Natick pedicure!
Five Health Benefits of a Tropez Spa Natick Pedicure
More importantly than creating pretty feet in a relaxing environment, a Tropez Spa Natick pedicure offers a number of health benefits that should encourage you to take advantage of them.
- Fungi and bacteria that can cause nail infections are eliminated as your pedicurist ensures that your toe nails and cuticles are as clean as possible. In addition, a proper clipping will reduce the chance of getting ingrown toe nails.
- When calluses and dead skin are removed from the bottom of your feet, a smooth and even surface is created that helps to distribute your weight properly. This is particularly important if you are on your feet for a good portion of the day.
- Exfoliating your skin removes dead skin cells and calluses that can clog pores, preventing your skin from breathing and eliminating toxins that are excreted through the feet.
- The massage portion of a Tropez Spa Natick pedicure not only relieves tension that accumulates in the muscles, tendons, and fascia of the legs and feet, it also improves blood flow and the functioning of internal organs that are stimulated via reflexology points in the feet.
- Lastly, the aromatherapy oils that your pedicurist uses contain scents that are known to, among other things, detoxify the body, stimulate the immune system, balance hormones, energize the entire body, and relieve congestion.
Treat Yourself to a Tropez Spa Natick Pedicure Today!
Call us today at xxx-xxx-xxxx to schedule an appointment and come in for a relaxing, rejuvenating, and health-promoting experience. Surely, you are now convinced that treating yourself to a Tropez Spa Natick pedicure is one of the best things you can do for yourself.